The Edding 750 gloss paint marker is one of the best solutions for shimmering, lacquer-like designs and decorations on smoother surfaces such as glass, metal or plastic. With its smoothly gliding 2-4 mm thick round nib you can easily spruce up a glass lamp shade, a glazed ceramic plant pot, a set of lacquered wood bookends, a tin tray… anything you want, really!
- Gloss paint marker for highly opaque, permanent and smudge-proof writing and decorating on smooth and even dark and transparent materials, e.g. glass, metal, plastic and coated paper
- The round nib has a stroke width of 2-4 mm
- The paint-like pigment ink is quick-drying, weatherproof, extremely lightfast and wear-resistant
- Available in 14 different colours
- Spare nibs are available
- Low-odour ink with no added toluene/xylene
- High-quality aluminium barrel