Do you want to add drawings to children’s T-shirts? How about writing a personal message on a babygro? Drawing on decorative cushions or sprucing up an old chair cover? The edding 4500 textile marker offers high quality and excellent definition on many light-coloured, chemically untreated fabrics such as cotton and linen, as well as on a number of mixed fabrics. Once you have drawn on the material, the applied ink can be made permanent by ironing once (without steam). Then your work is wash-resistant up to 60 °C.
- Textile marker for wash-resistant decorating and drawing on most light textiles like cotton, silk and linen
- The round nib has a stroke width of 2-3 mm
- The water-based pigment ink has a neutral smell, is quick-drying and extremely lightfast
- After fixing the colours by ironing the fabric (without steam), the textiles can be washed at up to 60 °C
- Available in 20 different colours