Aqua Drop Ink
Finest liquid watercolours, Series 24
- Liquid, pigment-based, highly lightfast, water-soluble, ready-to-use and water-thinnable watercolour
- 24 colours in a 30 ml plastic pipette bottle with a ball to shake up
- Ideal for watercolour painting, urban sketching, calligraphy, handlettering, airbrush (from 0,15mm)
- 24 cadmium-free, transparent colours + 1 Opaque White + 1 AQUA DROP LINER with brush tip
- Highest lightfastness: All colours with 4 or 5 stars lightfastness
The well balanced colour palette with 13 single pigment shades has only one price group. All colours come in practical 30 ml plastic pipette bottles with a ball to shake up the colour.
The assortment contains illustrious colours such as jade green, amethyst violet or amber.
All AQUA DROP colours are compatible with all watercolours such as HORADAM® watercolours . There is also an additional Opaque White for AQUA DROP, pure as opaque white or mixed with AQUA DROP colours for lightening, to be used with brush or nib.
Note on paper or substrate: AQUA DROP is a watercolour and therefore suitable for all watercolour papers and pre-primed canvas. For an even application with the AQUA DROP LINER we recommend smooth, hot-pressed papers. Basically applies: The purer the colour are applied and the more absorbent the substrate is, the stronger the pigments are anchored in the substrate. We recommend individual pre-tests.
The AQUA DROP LINER with brush tip for filling can be used for various painting and writing techniques (for all AQUA DROP colours except Opaque White or colours mixed with Opaque White). Shake before use!